Monday, August 21, 2006

new job...

tomorrow i start my new job... the job where i will get to WORK FROM HOME! wow! many moms' dream come true! while i am "working from home, " i will most likely be out on the road a lot, but that is still ok, it's more time that i will have with my son. but i am afraid. what if i don't love being home with him? i think i will enjoy it, and i have wanted more time with him and c., but what if it's not what i imagine it to be? he will still be going to daycare 2 days a week, so he will have friends and playtime there... but will my playtime be "good enough" for him? and c. has been such a great stay-at-home mama that i am afraid that i cannot live up to her! this is all too crazy for me. i did not expect to feel this way. i think that i just need to be and it will all work out well. i can overanalyze things a bit... so, on that note, i am off to bed so that i can be well rested for my first day of work. wish me luck! xox, L.

No comments: