Monday, November 06, 2006

Teeth.

K's getting more. And they are molars. And there are 3 or 4 coming in. Poor little guy. He is tired, but doesn't want to sleep - only during the day, thankfully! He is attached to me. ANd I mean, the umbilical cord is growing back! Seriously, he does not want to be away from me!!! His bum is red - bright, bright red. And he has super diarherra... am I even spelling that right? Everything he eats comes out as quickly as it went in. So, he is eating lots of bland foods and rinking lots of clear liquids. He really wants milk, though. I wish that I could give it to him, but the doc said no. And I don't want his belly to hurt him either...

Any advice from the parents out there? How did/do you deal with your little one when tons of teeth were coming in at the same time. I keep telling him that he won't remember, but I know that he is in pain. Oh. And he loves orajel and the little while pills (those of you who've used these know what they are).

Thanks for any advice!

1 comment:

Married Lesbian Mom said...

Thanks for the well wishes. Have a great day!