Friday, September 01, 2006

"Cah."

That's K.'s new favorite word. "cah." It scares me that he is already dropping his r's. We may have to move out of MA if this continues. ;)
It's very cute. He looks out the window, points to my car and says it. When we are driving on the highway, he must say "cah" about 100 times. It cracks me up.
He also knows most of his body parts, too. The other night after bathtime, I asked him where his belly button was. He showed me. And then he proceeded to lift up my shirt and stick his finger in my belly button. Over and over and over. And I have this thing with my bb. I don't like people to touch it. Not even C. Not even me. I try to avoid it. When I was pregs, I was so afraid of it poppinig out. Thankfully, it didn't. Anyway, K. kept sticking his finger in my belly button, I would start laughing, he would laugh, and it was a 15 minute laugh-fest. It was one of the best mommy-moments that I have had so far. :)
It's amazing. He is all of a sudden talking! Everyone said it would happen and it has. He loves saying "ba-by-eee." That's cute. And "mom-mii" for me and "mum" for C. So frigging cute. I can go on and on.
The other day when we got home - I had just picked him up from daycare - C. was standing in the driveway. All of a sudden I hear these little giggles coming from the back seat. He was so happy to see his Mama! Everything is just so cute! I ahve never used that word so much before...

Question for any of the 'rents reading this...

Have you ever felt like you wanted another child, but didn't really want to go through those earlier stages again? I would love another child - AT SOME POINT...NOT NOW! - and C. really wants another babe - like now! But I am not sure I want to go through all of "that" again. I am pretty sure that I would enjoy it, but I am so glad that K. is so good. Bedtime is easy. Weaning him off the bottle was easy. Taking the binky away was easy. I can go on and on. I am sure these feelings are normal, I would just like to hear others' points of view. Please share!

Sleepy time for me!

No comments: